Ratings for Dr. Jaimie N. Kocian

Dr. Jamie Kocian helped me with my cavity and fixed it in no time. Get hep from the best, only from Dr. Jamie Kocian.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Jamie Kocian is great at what she does. Get her expert service and smile with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Kocian has always been focused on improving my dental health and has given me helpful tips on the same.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Kocian has extremely good problem solving skills which makes me return to her clinic to cure my dental problems.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

The level of hygiene that Dr. Kocian maintains during the treatment procedures is quite commendable indeed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Under Dr. Kocian, I have undergone root-canal treatment and she had taken every possible action to avoid any negative impact on my health.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

As a young adult, I was unsure about the process of choosing a dentist on my own. I have to say, I know I made the right decision with Dr. Kocian and JK Dentistry because of the help they have given me in settling in.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

In the past, I have neglected scheduling check ups because I was never comfortable at the dentist’s office. As a patient with Dr. Kocian, however, I have no reservations about having my teeth professionally cared for.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I am terrified of the dentist but it was great being sedated. I got everything done and did not feel stressed at all.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The front desk staff made me feel very welcome. My dental cleaning was throrough and they did not push anything on me.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017