Ratings for Dr. John S. Krage

I have been dealing with a lot of back pain and chronic headaches. Was able to help identify the problem, and teach me what I need to fix the issue. Ive lost weight and dont rely on pain med to manage my pain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Krage is great. His staff is amazing. It is so easy to explain what is going on with my body and after some X-rays he knows whats going on. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I was spending half my day in bed completely exhausted when I saw Dr. Krage being interviewed on tv. One month after a comprehensive blood and allergy testing, eliminating sugar and grains, plus eating only organic and taking a few supplements, I didn't even need an afternoon nap anymore! While monitoring my blood sugar and keeping a food log isn't that much fun, it clearly shows how food affects how I feel. I'm making so much improvement even my family noticed! Many symptoms have disappeared and others are greatly reduced, on the way to being gone. Thank you Dr. Krage!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Charged my debit card twice what I authorized and in one month no one has returned my calls. I have filed a dispute with my bank and BBB of San Diego. He owes me $700.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015