Ratings for Dr. Ameer Hassoun

Dr. Ameer Hassoun has a calm and collected air that makes you as a patient feel safe and comfortable. His amicable and approachable personality was especially well received as I stumbled down into the ER with a case of extreme abdominal pain. He made my first and hopefully last visit to the ER a bearable one. Thank you doctor for your steadfast comfort and long suffering.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Hassoun helped lead a great team of pediatric er and orthopedic doctors to fix my daughter's wrist fracture at New York Hospital in Flushing last night. He was professional, full of positive and intelligent energy, and nice to be around. Everyone in his team was truly excellent and I wish I remembered all their names, so I could write them good reviews, but it was a blur to me. We're lucky to have doctors in this world like Ameer and his team. Thank you sir!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Hassoun did a marvelous job with my son. He has a way with children that makes him stand out among the rest of the ER docs at Children's Hospital of MI. Although the nurses seemed rude and unprofessional at times, he made our ER experience a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011