Ratings for Dr. Lane Moskoff

Great doctor; delivered both my children. Now I consider him a friend- can't ask for a better relationship from an OB. He takes the time to answer your questions and takes you seriously if you have concerns. He does the little things most docs don't do anymore! Can't say enough good things about him!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Moskoff was recommened to me form my family dr when I got pregnant. Thank God. What a fab doctor. He found was wrong with me, when otehrs couldnt, for years,a nd thank god he did. He delivered my son, he is so caring and such a ownderful perosn. I recommend him to all woman who truly want a fab doctor to take care of them and care about their health

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Kindest doctor you will ever meet. Delivered 2 of my children while in his own solo practice. (He's now with a group practice consisting of 5 docs.) He is very easy-going and gentle, as well as extremely knowledgeable about his profession. He is a rare gem.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Lane Moskoff's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Coventry Healthcare