Ratings for Dr. Radu Hagau

All aspects of my visit were excellent, from the wait time to the nurse and doctor interaction.. Dr. Hagau listens and has good life style suggestions. I have every confidence in Dr. Hagau. Follow up to lab work was relayed to me in timely fashion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I was very pleased with my appointment. I got a review of my stress test and the information about what to expect if I have another AF event. Dr Hagau was very pleasant and it has been a pleasure to have met him and feel comfortable with his care. The staff is always very pleasant as well and makes one feel welcome.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

DR. HAGAU IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MADE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Keeping in mind no one likes to have to go see the Doctor, it was a good experience. Doctor and staff were very respectful and friendly. We are fortunate to have such a nice facility staffed with such professional people in our community.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I am very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Hagau. He spent the time to thoroughly go over every concern I had. Frankly, I don't remember a specialist of any kind who has done that in the past.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

DOC AN I DISCUSSED ON HEART SURGERY HE FEL AND SO DID I THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING OK

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to get in early! Dr. Radu Hagau was very professional and informative. He explained everything well. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

It was one of the best doctor's visit I have had . The doctor seemed genuinely interested in my well being and that made me , in itself, feel better going home. He is a person I can ask questions to and he give me answers.This doctor is one of the best I have ever had. I hope he stays here for a long time. His assistant nurse was a very caring person, very apologetic for being late, but who made up for it by her kindness. ( I even got a parting hug from her). I will remember this visit for a long time!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

It was a pleasant experience. Dr. Hagau was did an excellent job of answering all of my questions and I felt confident that he was very competent as was all of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My wife and I were very pleased with the service we got from Dr. Radu Hagau. We thought that he showed deep concern about my problem and explained things very well for us to understand. The only thing that seems to me a little slow is lining the procedure for looking at the heart through the throat. We met with him on November 30 and have not heard from the scheduling dept. as of today December 8th. Time moves slowly when there may be a big problem and not knowing for sure.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017