Dr. Radu Hagau

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Radu Hagau

Doctor Hagau is no doubt my favorite doc since my heart attach in 2011 . He is very polite, personable , and professional . He is very easy to talk to and is quite concerned about how I am doing. I hope I get the privileged to have him for a long time. I love being able to see him in Hampton. So convenient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

The visit was very good. The staff is very professional. Dr. Hagar is an excellent doctor. He answers any questions and is concerned for his patient’s wellbeing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Professional, knowledgeable, easily understood. Explained options in a way that was easily understood. Nurse very pleasant and professional. Overall a good experience, IF going to the doctor can be a GOOD experience.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Everyone are very friendly and knowledgeable about what their job is. I am very pleased with this!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

All aspects of my visit were excellent, from the wait time to the nurse and doctor interaction.. Dr. Hagau listens and has good life style suggestions. I have every confidence in Dr. Hagau. Follow up to lab work was relayed to me in timely fashion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I was very pleased with my appointment. I got a review of my stress test and the information about what to expect if I have another AF event. Dr Hagau was very pleasant and it has been a pleasure to have met him and feel comfortable with his care. The staff is always very pleasant as well and makes one feel welcome.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

DR. HAGAU IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MADE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Keeping in mind no one likes to have to go see the Doctor, it was a good experience. Doctor and staff were very respectful and friendly. We are fortunate to have such a nice facility staffed with such professional people in our community.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I am very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Hagau. He spent the time to thoroughly go over every concern I had. Frankly, I don't remember a specialist of any kind who has done that in the past.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

DOC AN I DISCUSSED ON HEART SURGERY HE FEL AND SO DID I THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING OK

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Radu Hagau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I was raised in a family of physicians who early on fostered my desire to practice medicine. My grandfather and father were both cardiologists and I aspired to follow in their footsteps. I was fortunate to have such excellent mentors and learned to emulate their dedication and compassion towards patients. My fascination with the heart grew in my early medical training as I learned about its intricate physiology, multiple disease processes and emerging innovative treatments. “The foundation of my practice is based on well-developed physical exam and history taking skills with a goal of providing individualized, patient-centered care. I find cardiac imaging to be an integral part of this patient-centered care and have pursued training in cardiovascular imaging modalities including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, peripheral vascular ultrasound and cardiac CT. “What I find most rewarding is helping a patient return to good health. I enjoy building a strong relationship with my patients and always try to treat them as if they were my own family. When I am not working my world revolves around my young family. We enjoy playing tennis, swimming and just spending time together.”

• English