Ratings for Dr. Radu Hagau

Keeping in mind no one likes to have to go see the Doctor, it was a good experience. Doctor and staff were very respectful and friendly. We are fortunate to have such a nice facility staffed with such professional people in our community.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I am very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Hagau. He spent the time to thoroughly go over every concern I had. Frankly, I don't remember a specialist of any kind who has done that in the past.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

DOC AN I DISCUSSED ON HEART SURGERY HE FEL AND SO DID I THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING OK

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to get in early! Dr. Radu Hagau was very professional and informative. He explained everything well. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

It was one of the best doctor's visit I have had . The doctor seemed genuinely interested in my well being and that made me , in itself, feel better going home. He is a person I can ask questions to and he give me answers.This doctor is one of the best I have ever had. I hope he stays here for a long time. His assistant nurse was a very caring person, very apologetic for being late, but who made up for it by her kindness. ( I even got a parting hug from her). I will remember this visit for a long time!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

It was a pleasant experience. Dr. Hagau was did an excellent job of answering all of my questions and I felt confident that he was very competent as was all of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My wife and I were very pleased with the service we got from Dr. Radu Hagau. We thought that he showed deep concern about my problem and explained things very well for us to understand. The only thing that seems to me a little slow is lining the procedure for looking at the heart through the throat. We met with him on November 30 and have not heard from the scheduling dept. as of today December 8th. Time moves slowly when there may be a big problem and not knowing for sure.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I was sent to this department by my primary physician, Linda Floden. I saw Dr. Radu Hagau who was very personable and thorough in reviewing my files and history. He ask me questions concerning my recent and past history and answered any questions I had. I was seen timely; nurse was exceptionally nice and girls at the appointment desk were prompt addressing future appointments.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I enjoy seeing Dr Hagau, He seems to remember me so he can refer to our last visit. He seems to care about helping me get over my health issues. I will keep coming back until those issues are solved.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I am very pleased with the care I receive from the staff and doctor hagau. doc is one of the best one on one doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017