Dr. Radu Hagau

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Radu Hagau

It was the sphortest wait time until getting in that I've experienced in some time. The doctor was very professional and yet not cold or distant.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Dr. Hagau is very good in his field. He makes sure I follow my meds and keeps me on track. I feel comfortable with him and have great confidence in him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I felt that the doctor and the staff were very helpful as to explain my reason for the appointment concerning my heart. Also getting the correct tests as to determine the outcome of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I couldn't be happier with doctor hagau. I had heart attach 8 years ago, was bounced around between heart doctors , have had him a couple years now, excellent one on one . very very nice to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr Radu Hagau is one of the most personable doctors I have ever visited. He has a warm smile, is easy to talk to and cares about the my concerns. The staff at the Heart Center are friendly and professional. I would reccomend Dr Radu Hagau and the Heart Center to anyone in need of excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Went in for a six-month check. Staff and doctor were courteous and helpful. Check went well. Great doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I am very satisfied with Dr. Radu Hagau and the staff at the heart center! No problem getting new appt. for next visit and getting info for getting blood draw before next appt. Very pleasant visit!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Hagau is one of the most caring providers in town. He is thorough and follows up. I like that!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I did not have to wait long to see Dr. Hagau. He listened to me and answered all of my questions. He is very thorough, and wants to do all he can to make me heart healthy. Marcie Andrews

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

It was a very courteous and fruitful visit. Looking foreward to having my Cardio Version done very soon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Radu Hagau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I was raised in a family of physicians who early on fostered my desire to practice medicine. My grandfather and father were both cardiologists and I aspired to follow in their footsteps. I was fortunate to have such excellent mentors and learned to emulate their dedication and compassion towards patients. My fascination with the heart grew in my early medical training as I learned about its intricate physiology, multiple disease processes and emerging innovative treatments. “The foundation of my practice is based on well-developed physical exam and history taking skills with a goal of providing individualized, patient-centered care. I find cardiac imaging to be an integral part of this patient-centered care and have pursued training in cardiovascular imaging modalities including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, peripheral vascular ultrasound and cardiac CT. “What I find most rewarding is helping a patient return to good health. I enjoy building a strong relationship with my patients and always try to treat them as if they were my own family. When I am not working my world revolves around my young family. We enjoy playing tennis, swimming and just spending time together.”

• English