Ratings for Dr. Eric H. SUTHERLAND

I saw Eric for a consultation and x-rays. I made and appointment the end of the week before St. Patrick’s Day. He canceled the morning of the appointment 1 hour and 20 min before my appointment. They did call the day before to confirm appointment. I rescheduled the appointment for another day. Same day of the week and time of previous appointment I had made the first time. Again they called to confirm appointment, and called and canceled the appointment the day of 1 hour and 20min before appointment. This was three days before Easter. Wow canceled both appointment three days before a holiday and one day before weekend of stated holiday. Will not recommend or even be returning and also told me that I would have to pay for my X-rays to have them taken to my new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Did not let my mouth get totally numb before he started, saw him for a few months but had so much pain with crown work that I won't go back. He hurried, was not willing to wait until I was completely numb, when I hollered he just smiled. Had to endure until the crown was done. WILL NEVER GO TO TO HIM AGAIN, have not been to a dentist for over a year because I am so afraid I'll get someone like him. He started off nice but they had to redo a crown and after that, he smiled but ignored my requests to wait, too much pain! Now I am looking for a kind dentist who will work with me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012