Ratings for Dr. Kala K. Cunard

To me you could not ask for anyone any better. She has always listen and was very understanding. I know I was in a real mess when I came to her I had just lost my husband and was going through treatments for colorectal cancer. I thank God for her and would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Don't believe everything you hear from some patients. This is a great practice and insurance denials not the fault of the offices but the plans you might have

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

BEWARE OF THIS PRACTICE! My husband and I were both charged for something when all we had was a physical that was suppose to be covered. We verified with Cunard that it was covered and she and nurse both said yes. We have tried to discuss this with Tracy in their billing dept and she stated to both my husband and I that with the way insurance companies do their deductions that the dr has to get paid somehow! She has been very rude and not willing to discuss the absurd bill. We have contacted the attorney general and other appropriate departments to dispute these charges!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

She has no bedside manner, will not listen to what you, the patient, has to say and will tell you to be quiet if you continue to talk.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014