Ratings for Dr. Virginia I. Lay

Dr Lay is my favorite Dr. She is efficient, informed, compassionate and knowledgeable. Very comfortable speaking with her. Recommend HIGHLY!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Lay and for the first time visited her office yesterday. I was very pleased with the service and with the time Dr. Lay spent with me. She was so pleasant, answered my questions and was very detailed in our initial interview. I would not hesitate to recommend her to family and friends. Her staff was also very pleasant and my visit was a great one. Thank you Dr. Lay and Staff: Joyce G.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I just had a c-section and tubal ligation. this has been the worst time with pain, discomfort and trying to function with my family, I have a feeling that what she did to me would have to be fixed. Not to mention throughout the whole pregnancyI felt rushed and not cared for, she said everything was always okay when it really wasn't.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I love Dr. Lay. She is simply amazing at what she does - Vvry helpful, caring and nice. :)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lay for 15 years. She is a great listener and top-notch doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Lay for many many years and I must say....she is right on top of everything. Better safe than sorry and that describes her best...Great Doctor...

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I LIKE DR. LAY..BUT SHE NEVER FOLLOWS UP TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR TEST RESULTS. MY OTHER DOCTORS ALWAYS FOLLOW UP.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

She is absolutely fantastic !! She helped me throughout my pregnancy and felt extremely conformatable with her. If you have her as your OB-GYN rest is assured. She is very caring, honest, gentle, makes you feel motherly and the staff members are great as well. SS

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

She's fantastic, comforting, and knowledgeable. I love her! She has delivered both of my children and has always made me feel like her #1 priority.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I love her! She's very nice, smart, and answers any question I may have.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Virginia I. Lay's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ