Ratings for Dr. Nathan S. Hoffman

I've was recommended to Dr. Hoffman by a friend... I went in to have two cavities filled. The process was quick, painless and he was very professional. I would definitely pass along the referral.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I had a tooth extraction, cleaning and prep for a tooth implant. He was very knowledgeable, kind, gentle and explained everything that he was doing. He spent alot of time with me and his staff was exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I visited on June 24th to fill a couple cavities and replace some old ones, eight jobs all together. I could not bite down on the left side of my mouth, as the fill was sitting too low and would send extreme shooting pains through my face if the teeth met. I returned early the next morning. He sanded down the overbite area and I was on my way. The pain continued. I consulted a dentist who explained that I developed TMJ. I began taking Advil in 800 mg doses every 6 hours. This continued for 35 days. I saw a Cranial Sacral Therapist and a massage therapist 8 times in 3 weeks. I can have all these practitioners attest to this. I wrote a letter to Dr. Hoffman. I requested a refund for the work on June 24th and for my massage bills. I called twice a week for a month asking to speak with the doctor. He never would talk with me. I lost one of his fillings yesterday. (2 months later)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010