Ratings for Dr. Israel Puterman

Excellent Doctor, team, and process. It is never fun to go see someone when your tooth is hurting and feels like your jaw is exploding. Dr. Puterman did an excellent job with a difficult procedure. His staff is excellent, attentive, and tenacious with insurance companies (a big plus in my book). They are first rate - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Puterman. I've had not so good experience with the same tooth in the past with a different doctor and it took a long time to do the surgery and at the end it was still not done. Dr. Puterman performed the procedure in less than 30 min, and I have not had any problems since: my recovery was the fastest, painless, and overall very easy. All of his staff is highly skilled, trained, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Puterman and his team.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Puterman was sympathetic and kind, as well as highly skilled. He is an outstanding periodontist and I could not be more pleased with the results. His staff are always courteous and efficient. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Puterman was great as was his staff. The staff always greeted you with a smile and knew your name. There is a small refrigerator with cold water or juice which a patient can help themselves to while they are waiting. Dr. Puterman explains everything to you as well as lets you know the cost of the proceduress. He did an amazingly careful job of removing a difficult tooth which I appreciated and was kind enough to call that evening to make sure I was fine, which I was, probably because he did such a careful job that morning. The rest of the procedures went just as well and now I have a new implant that feels great! I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

My experience with Dr. Puterman has been great! I was nervous about oral surgery but the everything was much better than expected and my results have been fantastic. Dr. Puterman's staff has always been friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Puterman put me at ease and made this experience a positive one. I especially appreciated the follow-up call from Dr. Puterman to make sure everything was going well post surgery. I'm very happy with my experience and will definitely be recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Doesn't take insurance but worth the cost. Way better than my previous periodontist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010