Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Careri

Dr. Careri is such an excellent psychiatrist for so many reasons. He's a genuinely kind person, and you can tell that he actually cares about his patients and does not hurry them out of his office like other psychiatrists. He takes the time to explain medications, their side effects, and cares about patient input. I am so glad to have found him. Best psychiatrist I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Careri is the most compassionate, warm, knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist I have ever met with. During my initial visit, he asked many excellent questions, took an appropriate history and answered all of my own questions. He was extremely respectful of my concerns regarding side effects of various medications and I was able to be an active participant in the decision that was made regarding what medication I should take. He took me in for our session right on time. Living with a mood disorder for many years has been a real challenge, and I am delighted that I found Dr. Careri for his expertise and support. Could not ask for a better doctor. December 30, 2013. Sherry K.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013