Ratings for Dr. Dean I. Dobbin

I left a negative comment a few years ago and it was deleted but I feel obligated to enter this comment again: Dr. Dobbin is an old fashioned gyn who thinks 'hysterectomy' is always the answer. I was naked on the table with knees shaking when he told me I must have an immediate hysterectomy and the growths on my ovaries were so large it couldn't be done w/a laproscope. Went for a 2nd opinion and it turns out the 'growths' were from undiagnosed endometreosis (even though I complained of severe cramps for years), my new dr. removed one ovary and cleaned out all of the endometreosis using a scope which made for a very fast recovery. And my new dr. was appalled that Dr. Dobbin did his own sonogram and didn't send me to a radiologist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Dobbin is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have been using him for 25 years and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

dr dobbin saved my life..I think he is great and the scare that i have just reminds me of how wounderful he and how lucky i am for finding him.......

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I had a similar experience with Dr. Dobbin. He was extremely cold and uncaring. He discussed my upcoming surgery with me while I was still undressed on the table. I wouldn't let him perform any surgery on me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Dean I. Dobbin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY