Ratings for Dr. Mark Maltby

Love going to Dr. Maltby! He has worked on my husband, daughter and son. I believe he truly loves what he does and believes in using the most cutting edge technology. I would recommend him to anyone one of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have an ill-fitting bridge. It hurts. I have been back to him at least twice about this and he says I need either a root canal (on the tooth he filed off) or a deep cleaning which will add several thousand dollars to make a total of almost $7,000. This bridge is so tight I can not even get a threader under it to clean it. He will not even consider my telling him the bridge is too tight. I guess I will go to another dentist (more money) and get a second opinion. I would take this horrible thing off myself if I could.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

He is the 1st dentist that I have ever felt comfortable with. He pulled all of my wisdom teeth in one sitting, and even had to come back to pull out a couple bone spurs. I've gone from being scared to go to the dentist for anything, avoiding the dentist for years, to being willing to let him do anything and everything to my mouth to give me the best smile possible. (As I can afford to have him work on my smile) He will be my dentist for life!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012