You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carmen M. Brawley

Carmen Brawley hack filed all my upper Sept 1rst 2015 then quit, its 7 months later and all my upper teeth are still in loose temps until may, then I go for surgery's and my teeth should be done in about 8 or 9 months from now, it is costing me $30000 to fix her mess, not only is she a hack but she went to the extend to lie in my chart and even re write pages to cover a dozen errors, Carmen Brawley is a disgrace to the the Health care industry!

Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr Brawley is a superior dentist. She takes the time to both explain your treatment options and ensure that her work is of the highest quality. I wouldn't consider going to another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Brawley has been my dentist for 6+ years. During this time, she has repeatedly shown a thorough knowledge of dentistry along with her eagerness to provide top quality dental work and concern for her patients. Each appointment has left me more than pleased with the high quality dentistry Dr. Brawley provides.

Submitted January 28, 2016

Waited 3 hours in the waiting room. Was told that was common place with coast dental. Staff behind desk were rude. Dr. Brawley was rude and not helpful.

Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. Carmen M. Brawley's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Carmen Brawley hack filed all my upper Sept 1rst 2015 then quit, its 7 months later and all my upper teeth are still in loose temps until may, then I go for sur..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brawley is a superior dentist. She takes the time to both explain your treatment options and ensure that her work is of the highest quality. I wouldn't consi..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brawley has been my dentist for 6+ years. During this time, she has repeatedly shown a thorough knowledge of dentistry along with her eagerness to provide t..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Carmin brawely is a hack and needs to have her license revoked for life! What she did to me is horrific..she also lies in service logs..Coast Dental is even..."

January 4, 2016
  • First Name changed from "CARMEN" to "CARMEN M."

October 21, 2013