Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Laughinghouse

Dr laughinghouse has the most caring bedside manner of any doctor I've met (and that's a lot) he's treating me for pulmonary embolisms that I got after a car accident and surgery. I was very traumatized and he listened to me, informed me, then listened again. I've asked a million questions and after 3 days in the hospital I was scared to leave and he allowed me to stay another day of observation. I'm now seeing him for follow ups in his office. Like all staff however, the people that answer the phone or sit at the front reception act too busy and don't even say hello or give you the time of day.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Laughinghouse is actually downright rude and insensitive to people who are ill and dealing with that. He doesn't seem to care at all and can be real mean.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Laughinghouse is sincere, careing,kind,extremely knowledgeable, and simply amazing! The best care that I have ever received from a doctor in years!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

He and his staff were excellent when I brought my elderly mother for her first consultation after a diagnosis of cancer. The staff kept the appointment even after the nursing home had tried to cancel it for lack of transport. He was attentive, friendly, gentle and patient with my mother, connected well with her, asked questions that seemed entirely appropriate, and ended it all with a commitment that said in substance that they'd be traveling this road together. I have only good things to say about dthe experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Laughinghouse doesn't have a clue what he is doing. I can't even count how many times his cell phones rings when you are talking to him about your cancer....that is just down right rude and unprofessional. I have heard from many people that they do not think he is skilled at all in this critical field. Stay away....far away from him!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

I like him a lot. He is a good hemotologist but can sometimes ask questions that you might find offensive but they actually are relevant to your care. He has a great staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

he has a bad temper and can not control himself, the rest of the group is great stay away from him

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Kenneth A. Laughinghouse's Credentials

• Spanish

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet