Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Calcagni was incredibly patient and caring. He spent a lot of time with me in the room, both listening to my explanation of my injury and answering my questions about it. He described all options available to me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

So happy I was referred to Dr. Calcagni. Highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Wonderful doctor. His staff is very professional. Performed surgery on my bunion last month. Excellent result. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Calcagni was over and above the best doctor I have ever been too. Highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Fantastic bedside manner. Explained my condition and treatment in a way for me to understand. I will be recommending him to everyone I know. Thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

amazing doctor! highly recommend this doc to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Calcagni. He was very thoughtful, knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had during my appointment. I would definitely highly recommended this doctor to all!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I highly recomend DR.Chris Calcagni to everyone I know I have been his paitent for several years now and will follow him everywhere he goes he's an awsome DR.AND A GREAT PERSON I am blessed to have him. YOU will be as well go see him one time and you will switch to him he really cares about you as a person and his paitent ,hes the only DR/SURGON I have and many i do have that ever takes the time to call you personally after every surgery personally He Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edward joseph miller lehigh acres fl.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had my first appointment with Coastal Foot & Ankle Center today 6/2/2016 and it was a very pleasurable experience. My appointment was on time, the offices were meticulously clean and the staff was friendly, informative and efficient. Dr. Christopher Calcagni told me more about my feet that I knew since owning them for the last 60+ years! Dr. Calcagni carefully examined my feet whilst asking and gathering pertinent information enabling him to recommend a course of action for my particular issue. I highly recommend this doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Calcagni explained my x-rays and every aspect of his diagnosis. He answered all my questions. His staff were very accomodating. A very pleasant and informative experience.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni’s hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family. Education & Training: Foot & Ankle Residency: Western Reserve Care Systems, Youngstown, Ohio (2006-2009) Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) - Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio (2002-2006) Undergraduate Degree: BS in Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma (1999-2002) Professional Affiliations: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• English
  • Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Oklahoma State University (Grad. 2002)

Kaiser-Permanente