Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr Cal is by far the best ever.. hands and feet down..Went to a couple of other Podiatrists in Naples and had terrible experiences. None of them took there time with me and one of them tried to sell me a bunch of things and could care less of what I had to say. Dr Cal is again is five stars through and through. Don’t go anywhere else! He willl give you the attention you need and fix you!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Just like the reviews stated.. Dr. Calcagni is amazing in every way. Very honest and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Wounderful Doctor. Highly recommend him. Great listener with fantastic bedside manner. Extremely funny.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Execellent physician and surgeon. I have seen Dr Calcagni perform numerous surgeries with amazing outcomes. So when I finally decided it was time to have my feet addressed I had him fix them. I m elaided with the outcome. Five +Five stars for this fine surgeron. He should have his own show instead of Dr Oz. Wonderful teacher.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

wonderful bedside manner. Was able to get me painful after the first visit. excellent care and very nice office. two thumbs up on this doc.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very knowledge and excellent surgeon. Torn my ankle ligament pretty bad and he was able to fix it and have me walking in 2 weeks. Pretty crazy.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

So happy with the outcome of my bunion surgery. So many people told me not to have it done because of the pain that would happen after it. But I had none. Dr calcagni is amazing. Omg. Best doctor I have ever been too. He is also really funny and extremely nice which is normally not the case with doctors. Five stars all the way from me

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

My 3 children and I see Dr. Calcagni and he is so fantastic!! I call in the morning when they open and almost always will get in the same day. Usually within a couple hours of calling. Dr. Calcagni never rushes his treatments and you always get top notch care. To find a Podiatrist with his years of experience that still cares is amazing. I won't go anywhere else for my care, he is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Five star doctor and very nice person. First doctor I have been too that took his time with me and actually listen to my problems. Very happy with my selection.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My experience with Dr. Calcagni is a phenomenal doctor who takes pride in what he does. Dr. Calcagni is courteous and very professional. I would definetly refer my family, friends, and strangers to this facility. I am confident they will feel as I do. Also note the staff is awesome as well. Great room side manners.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni’s hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family. Education & Training: Foot & Ankle Residency: Western Reserve Care Systems, Youngstown, Ohio (2006-2009) Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) - Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio (2002-2006) Undergraduate Degree: BS in Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma (1999-2002) Professional Affiliations: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• English
  • Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Oklahoma State University (Grad. 2002)

GHI