Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Believe me this guy knows his stuff. Spend an hour with me explaining everything that was wrong with my feet plus how to make them feel better. bedside manner is awesome. Loved his office too.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I was very pleased I selected dr calcagni to do my surgery on my bunion. So pleased with the outcome!! 5 star doctor

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Wounderful doctor and wounderful office. Very informative in every way. Extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Have to say top surgeon and great bedside manner. Highly recommend to all.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Calcagni. Very knowledgeable and caring. Made sure that I was able to ask every question I had concerning my condition. I never felt rushed. He made me feel like I was a VIP. Totally recommend this doctor to everyone. Five stars all the way.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Whether he treats an adult or child he is # 1 in my book. On a side note, hilariously funny!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Best Dr. and best staff led by Tahara. Makes and treats you like family. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Top notch in every way. Great doctor. Recommend him to all with a foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Hands down the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He spent over an hour with me explaining my foot problem in terms I would understand. I have been looking for clearity for my foot issues for 6 years and he was the only one to figure it out. He was the only doctor that took the time to listen!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

BEST FOOT DR I HAVE EVER SEEN--ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST DRS I HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni’s hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family. Education & Training: Foot & Ankle Residency: Western Reserve Care Systems, Youngstown, Ohio (2006-2009) Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) - Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio (2002-2006) Undergraduate Degree: BS in Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma (1999-2002) Professional Affiliations: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• English
  • Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Oklahoma State University (Grad. 2002)