Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Calcagni has gone out of his way to provide the best possible care for me and my family. I have and will continue to recommend him to others. He is very professional and personable. He takes his time and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

What an amazing doctor. I went to four other doctor for my issues and none of them where able to help me. He was the only one that took the time to listen to me and review my X-rays and MRI with me. He made sure that I knew what the report meant. He was able to find out what had be going with my feet within the first appointment. He started me on medication and I'm alreadying feeling better. This is the best I have felt in 4 years. Five stars all the way

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Had a wonderful experience yesterday with this doctor. Very attentive extremely nice and very informative he spend time answering all my questions and make sure I understood my options. He definitely cares!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Six star foot surgeon! He was able to fix my terrible bunion. So happy that I finally got it fixed. Great experience. I recommend him to all

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Calcagni. He took the time explaining everything to me so I could understand what was causing my foot problem. I have never met a doctor like him. So happy I saw him!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

If anyone has any issues with their foot you have to see him. He has helped me get back to doing what I love which is golfing. I have not been able to enjoy golfing for the past 2 year but since I saw dr Calcagni....Im back playing painful free.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Fantastic surgeon and staff. Five stars all the way. Gorgeous office

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Have had a great experience with this doctor. Went to three other podiatrists for help and he was the only one that helped me. Thank you Dr. Calcagni

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Calcagni is very pleasant, professional and experienced. I would very much recommend him. His practice is orderly and I like his office. Great experience. Judy B.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

My friend told me about Dr. CALCAGNI and im so happy she did.....Finally painful thanks to him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni’s hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family. Education & Training: Foot & Ankle Residency: Western Reserve Care Systems, Youngstown, Ohio (2006-2009) Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) - Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio (2002-2006) Undergraduate Degree: BS in Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma (1999-2002) Professional Affiliations: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• English
  • Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Oklahoma State University (Grad. 2002)