Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Calcagni. He was very thoughtful, knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had during my appointment. I would definitely highly recommended this doctor to all!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I highly recomend DR.Chris Calcagni to everyone I know I have been his paitent for several years now and will follow him everywhere he goes he's an awsome DR.AND A GREAT PERSON I am blessed to have him. YOU will be as well go see him one time and you will switch to him he really cares about you as a person and his paitent ,hes the only DR/SURGON I have and many i do have that ever takes the time to call you personally after every surgery personally He Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edward joseph miller lehigh acres fl.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had my first appointment with Coastal Foot & Ankle Center today 6/2/2016 and it was a very pleasurable experience. My appointment was on time, the offices were meticulously clean and the staff was friendly, informative and efficient. Dr. Christopher Calcagni told me more about my feet that I knew since owning them for the last 60+ years! Dr. Calcagni carefully examined my feet whilst asking and gathering pertinent information enabling him to recommend a course of action for my particular issue. I highly recommend this doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Calcagni explained my x-rays and every aspect of his diagnosis. He answered all my questions. His staff were very accomodating. A very pleasant and informative experience.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Calcagni is very knowledgable, humble and a good listener. He is also very kind to his patients and staff. The whole experience from start to end was positive.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was very impressed with the care and knowledge of dr Calcagni . His staff is also very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Very knowledgeable about orthodics. Dr. Calcagni fitted me with my first set and what a difference it made in my walking. He is very polite and business like. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Calcagni is the best Podiatrist. He is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him. His staff is excellent too. Rich D.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

After my first visit to Coastal Foot & Ankle Center, I know it will not be my last. I have neuropathy in booth feet and have tried several podiatrist, Doctor Calcagni is the first one I will return to. He actually respects your pain and discomfort and treats you with care and compassion. And to top it off, he is a charming man with a good sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Calcagni. Tony Schweikle

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Very knowledgeable and put me at ease. He explained everything in detail and then took time to answer any concerns that I had. So glad that I found Dr Calcagni....my lucky day. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni’s hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family. Education & Training: Foot & Ankle Residency: Western Reserve Care Systems, Youngstown, Ohio (2006-2009) Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) - Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio (2002-2006) Undergraduate Degree: BS in Education - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma (1999-2002) Professional Affiliations: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons American Podiatric Medical Association Florida Podiatric Medical Association

• English
  • Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • Oklahoma State University (Grad. 2002)