Ratings for Dr. R. Marvin Royster

Dr Royster replaced both of the wife's knees in 2010, and my hip in 2012. Pertaining to kindness, compassion, and knowledge he has no peers. He is well loved in our household. We call him Marvelous Marvin!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Absolutely the best! Replaced my shoulder and would not go to anyone else!He is well worth the wait!!! His nurse is fabulous,as is his entire staff!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Royster replaced my hip in December 2013. I was 49 at the time and it should have been a breeze. The surgery was a complete botch and I have since had my glute min reattached at Emory. I know of other patients who have had issues as well. He would not return my phone calls, and at 4 months, when I game hobbling into his office with complaints of pain and a severe limp, he told me to do more PT.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Royster replaced both my knees at Piedmont Hospital, in 1997, with phenomenal results, I went back to running and everything I had always done. In 2007, due to the stress of my weight and the type work I was doing (Industrial Maintenance} the right implant broke and had to be replaced. Dr. Royster went way beyond his actual call of duty to see that I was taken care of. Later he also replaced both my shoulders at different times, again with phenomenal results. As you can tell, I don't want anyone else for an Orthopedist.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Royster back in 1990 when he was in the USAF in San Antonio at Lackland AFB. He replaced my shoulder and he was the most awesome doc. He even brought me a piece of pie from his own dinner table as I was in the hospital over thanksgiving!! I've often thought of him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Roysrer did a good job replacing both of my knees and I'm playing golf again. The only bad things I can say is his office nurse is terrible and it can take months to see him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Totally worth waiting for him. He can address any body part . How many doctors do you know who are an expert. You only need the best and dr. Royster is that!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

If you become annoyed while waiting to see Dr. Royster, remember he is just as thorough with all his patiences as he is with you. He refuses to rush through appointments, he takes his time and genuinely cares about his patients. He is as skilled and brilliant as he is compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Well, waiting for Dr. Royster for an appointment is something I will do because of his knowledge. Waiting in the waiting room for over two hours seems rather absurd, but I have done it only because it was Dr. Royster. People don't seem to understand that that a good doctor is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had a knee replaced by Dr Royster. He did a great job. I was playing tennis in three months and ran the Peachtree Road Race in eight months. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. R. Marvin Royster's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1977)