Ratings for Dr. Blanca L. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez is far from a dr. that cares for her patient's. My experience has been that she wants a patient that will sit and not ask questions, only to do what she suggests. She is VERY hard to understand with her strong accent, likewise when you a question of what was said she gets upset. She was disrespectful and down right rude. I will not recommend anyone to go to her. With that said her staff has never given me a problem, always kind.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Fernandez is a sweet and honest person. She truly loves being a dentist and works hard to be the best possible dentist she can be. When speaking with her, she's attentive and very thoughtful on how she recommends her treatment. She is Spanish speaking and over the last year or so she has improved so much that's easy to understand her. She even took English lessons so she can communicate easier with her patients and I find that committment is refreshing. She is extremely patient and understanding and absolutely PAINLESS! I am fearful of needles and when she did my crown and filling I felt absolutely nothing. My crown is perfect and feels great and my filling has had no problems. I feel Dr. Fernandez is a valuable dentist in Bartow/South Lakeland area and you should try her. She takes most insurances and her team is very knowledgable and sweet. Love Dana but she'snot there anymore, Jessica and Ana are very good and will take great care of you. She has financing that is interest free and she's great with kids too. I highly recommend her and hope you try her too. Thanks Dr. Fernandez. YOU are the best dentist ever!. BR

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Has no knowledge about how insurance works and will upgrade services to higher copays without consulting or advising you and then expect payment for those services.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012