Ratings for Dr. Eric K. Oh

Excellent service from Dr. Eric Oh. Very knowledgeable, understanding, soft spoken and gentle. Had 4 wisdom teeth removed without any complication. Recommended my friends to see this oral surgeon for their wisdom teeth.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Oh is one of the best oral surgeons I've dealt with and I couldn't recommend him enough. The way he helped my father replace his teeth with implants and put him in ease was great. Dr. Oh is Americanized and speaks Korean so it was helpful for both of us during this process. He's direct and straightforward and won't sugarcoat anything especially to ensure that we know what we are getting ourselves into. In the end, my father has a set of implants and the best care we could've hoped for.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I had an emergency swelling and severe pain and no one would get me in right away. I was desperate and called every where before the weekend. Staff said there’s no guarantee but at the minimum dr. will put me on antibiotics. Dr. Oh was an amazingly patient man. I had to get at least 6 shots of novacaine because I couldn’t get numb due to infection and waited at least 30 minutes to finally get numb. But as soon as I got numb, Dr. Oh took out the tooth in few seconds. I’m so thankful that he was able to help me even though he was very busy man. I’m sure everyone comes to see him for extraction because he is so awesome! Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

The worst experience I have ever had goung to a dentist abd believe ne U gave gone a LOT. When I arrived I had been in the most terrible pain the entire week end and needed a tooth pulled . When I got to my appointment he made me wait 45 min to numb me to ease the pain .After he numbed me he disappeared for over 25 min and by the time he came back the anesthesia had almost wore of and he had to givevme more .I was still in bad pain and was crying ,that seamed to really irritate him and he was vey undfriendly. When he finally pulled my tooth he was VERY rough and nade me cry even more ,he then just walked away without a word and when I left I was told thst he had no interests in seeing me again to finish the work -I needed an implant . I then had to search for a new dentist . Pleease be very AWARE of this cold hearted man

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

My son had his 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled with anesthesia this summer. Had light swelling and pain which was expected. Recovered within few days. Dr Oh did a great job.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Excellent surgeon Gentle and quick hands. Explains well and comforting anxious patient like me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

he was best dentist i've had in years. i would highly recommend him for any teeth problems

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Went to see dr. Oh in pain, came out of it with minimal discomfort!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Saw Dr. Eric Oh for bone-grafting and 2 implants few months ago. He had most amazing hands that caused no swelling and minimum discomfort. He was very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Never had an oral surgeon with such a nice caring attitude and delicate hands. I had zero complications and will be requesting his service in future.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017