Dr. Zozan Al Saadi

5 1 2.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Zozan Al Saadi

Dr. Zozan Al Saadi's Ratings

I've been a patient of hers for about 2 years. There have been many times I wanted to change PCP because of her dismissive, condescending, rude attitude, but didn't because I liked the no narcotics rule which forced us to look at alternative methods. I really benefited from that policy & am glad for at least that much. However, when ever physiological problem I have she dismisses as anxiety & attempts to give me no explanation for I get pretty disgusted. Once, she told me "this is a business, like it or not" and another time she asked me to follow-up in two weeks & when I did she said " what are you doing there?" in the rudest, belittling tone you could imagine. When I was in real pain after a bulged disc & cracked hip cartilage and I had to basically cry & grovel for a non narcotic muscle relaxer. The receptionists marked me as a no show numerous times even though I always called! Also, she charges for smoking cessation talks that NEVER took place, never gave me one pamphlet, phone number or anything. Same goes for high cholesterol. Just pushed meds at me, but never gave me one educational tip to change my diet!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This doctor's strength does not lie in her ability to create rapport nor does it lie in the area of problem solving or trouble shooting complicated medical issues. She simply follows basic medical protocol, orders tests, shares results and does little else to actually help. She is very resistant to referring to specialists which concerns me greatly. I am concerned about her motivation. Are the tests in my best interest or is this defensive medicine? Is her resistance to referring to specialists for self-interest (profit-driven)? She seems to have a lack of interest in actually helping my medical issues and seems to think as long as she follows protocol, she has done her job. She has not helped me medically and her lack of empathy or concern has actually left me feeling worse each time I've seen her. I would never suggest her to anyone, but especially not someone who is elderly, weak, or has complex medical issues because she does not allow dialogue or attempt to create relationship with me. It is always her way or the highway. At least I have that choice and I believe I will take the highway to a more caring and helpful physician. She is clearly very intelligent, but lacks critical components that make a physician a true healer. If you are looking for a Dr. who can serve as a team player to help you improve your health, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792624].votes_count ]]