You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Manway

I had fractured my ankle and was in Pittsburgh for university. My mom would drive up and is the type to ask a lot of questions and really understand my injury and the best approach to healing it. Dr. Manway was very good at answering all of her questions in a manner easy for someone who doesn't know anything about biology to understand. He was very supportive if I didn't want to go through surgery (which I didn't).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Just all together wonderful. I had a crush injury he never gave up on finding out what was wrong. It turned out i needed screws and plates to hold my foot together. He made surgery the best it could be. Also after he was always a phone call away with any questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey M. Manway's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had fractured my ankle and was in Pittsburgh for university. My mom would drive up and is the type to ask a lot of questions and really understand my injury a..."

May 21, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JEFFREY" to "JEFFREY M."

October 21, 2013