Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn A. Benzoni

Great doctor. Very compassionate and knowledgeable; able to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Great experience. Dr. Benzoni made me feel comfortable and gave me a very thorough exam. She explained everything before I could even ask any questions. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Loved my experience with Dr. Benzoni. She was genuine and took her time with my concerns. I was in good hands with her expertise and will be returning to her, as well as recommending her practice to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Benzoni explained a complicated and compounded diagnosis beautifully to me so that I could really understand the problem. She has demonstrated deep concern for my recent optical hardships; she has gone so far as to contact my ophthalmologists to make sure I was receiving proper treatment. She is personable, knowledgeable, empathetic and very reassuring. She's wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I completely trust Dr. Benzoni with my eyes! A skilled professional, her exams are thorough, comprehensive, and administered with a caring attitude. She listens to my concerns with interest and responds with intelligence and effective treatment. With Dr. Benzoni, my eyes are in good hands!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Benzoni. She is thorough and caring. She helped me with my dry eye problem immensely. She is an excellent doctor, and her manner is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

When our 5 year old son sustained a concerning eye injury while at school, Dr. Benzoni put me and my husband at ease. She diagnosed our son's injury, clearly explained the visual appearance of his "wound," and made effective recommendations for soothing treatment of his eye. Dr. Benzoni followed up with us multiple times, reassuringly, and our son has had a complete recovery. For those seeking optimal care, we implicitly recommend Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni. Sincerely, Lboys3

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni demonstrates every quality one would seek in a doctor. Her overall care and repect for the patient is present throughout the session. Dr. Benzoni frequently explained to me what was going on throughout the exam. If you don't like doctors that are bologna go to doctor Benzoni! (pcarn)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Benzoni was extremely patient, knowledgeable, personable and thorough. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Benzoni is extremely thorough and spends a significant amount of time with each patient. She answered all of my questions and sat with me as I talked through my vision issues. I will definitely be returning!

Dr. Jaclyn A. Benzoni's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 2009)