Dr. Shaun Simmons

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shaun Simmons

Excellent all around. Very honest and straight forward. Saved me a lot of money by letting me know what to buy online rather than going through insuranve which would have been 5 times more expensive.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

I hate going to the doctor, but after walking became too painful and I found myself less and less active I knew I had to bite the bullet and do something about the pain. Dr. Simmons was perfect. He found the most effective way to treat the pain. After not liking any of the other doctors and podiatrists I talked to, I was so relieved to have found Dr. Simmons. He had the most up to date techniques and knew what would help the fastest and be most effective. I am glad I made the long trip to see him and get my feet taken care of the right way.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Simmons is wonderful! He is soooo knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions. He made me feel comfortable and eased my pain tremendously! I will definitely recommend him all my friends and family!!! It was easy to make an appointment and hardly any wait time in the office before I was seen. Dr. Simmons has gentle hands for handling painful feet, too!! He's the best!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Simmons and he was so kind. He knew exactly what needed to be done to alleviate my pain. He walked me through the procedure in an intelligible manner, that was easy to understand but didn't sound condescending. All of my questions, however stupid they were, were taken seriously and answered to my satisfaction. He was patient and made sure I was comfortable with the procedure and my understanding of it before continuing. His staff was super accommodating to my schedule and they worked with me to find the best time for my busy schedule. There was hardly a wait, I had barely sat down after checking in when I was called back to be seen. I was surprised how little of a wait there was. I easily recommend him to everyone I know for their podiatry needs!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Simmons. The office is beautiful and his staff are incredibly friendly. I am uninsured and the Dr.'s staff made a lot of calls on my behalf to get the price of my surgery cut in half. He is knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and really put my mind at ease. He was also wonderfully gentle when he put my cast on. The hospital put me in excruciating pain when they put my leg in a splint. But Dr. Simmons adjusted my leg into the correct casting position with such gentleness it didn't hurt at all. I would recommend Dr. Simmons to ANYONE who is in need of a podiatrist. He is a wonderful doctor and his staff go out of their way to make every visit a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Shaun Simmons's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native of Gilbert, Arizona, Dr. Shaun Simmons, DPM, completed his undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University and graduated with distinction. He subsequently attended Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona, for his medical studies. After medical school, Dr. Simmons pursued his residency in Jacksonville, Florida, where he focused on the study of podiatric surgery and management of foot and ankle disorders. After residency, Dr. Simmons returned to the East Valley where he has been practicing for the past 6 years. Dr. Simmons lives in Gilbert with his wife and four kids. He enjoys spending time with his family and assisting his children in their baseball and soccer programs. Dr. Simmons' philosophy in patient care is to develop effective treatment plans and involve the patient in choosing the best course of action. As an educator at heart, Dr. Simmons takes his time to advise his patients of the available treatments, discusses their efficacy, and considers the patients' input in developing a plan of care tailored to the specific needs and expectations of the patient. Dr. Simmons' approach to care has generated a cohort of highly satisfied patients throughout his career who consider him not only their physician but a trusted and approachable friend.

• Spanish