Ratings for Dr. Melissa H. Dennis

I did not like Dr. Dennis our her staff and office. I had to wait an hour for a 9:30 appointment. There were holes in the bathroom ceiling. Dr. Dennis rushed me. She informed me she was married to a trauma seurgon and most likely wouldn't deliver my baby because she has two small kids at home and can't just leave them. Their office has 8 physicians that take call, so you have a 1 in 8 change that your doctor delivers your baby. When I went to make my 2nd appointment, she didn't have any 4 weeks ahead because she only works 2.5 days a week and tried to schedule me with a different doctor. They said they encourange it so you might have seen the doc that will deliver your baby. I asked for a friday so my husband can come. After working the schudlue for 10 minutes, I left and then saw they scheduled me for a Monday. No personal service in this office. Take a number and have a seat.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

I like Dr. Dennis for the fact that she calls you personally with test results, whether positive or negative. However, she seems to be judgmental, which makes an uncomfortable situation even more so. It wouldn't hurt to up the friendliness factor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I had a great experience with Dr. Dennis. She was very kind and explained everything she was doing. Her bedside manner was wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Dennis is very nice and very professional. She listens to your concerns and is willing to talk through different options. Importantly, she returned phone calls when I had questions after my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Melissa H. Dennis's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP