Ratings for Dr. Jared B. Moyles

Great staff! Dr. Moyles was intelligent! My appointment was fast but I didn’t feel rushed! I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I thought he had no concern no manners and would never go back or recommend him.

Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Jared Moyles and his team are exceptional! They really cared about my overall health. Dr. Moyles, Ana and Kathy were all very good at explaining each step I would go through, and even helped me stay distracted while I was getting a shot! because they seemed to care to much and explained everything so throughly, it was quite easy to trust they're medical expertise. Hopefully I won't need to return, but if I did, Dr. Moyles would be the first person I'd call. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

He cured my heel pain that I had for over 2 years in one office visit! Great doctor! Great staff! I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Moyles for about two years now, and he is such an amazing caring Doctor. I had surgery on both of my feet and he took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Professional, was able to take care of my problem. Would recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have had two surgeries now with him and have been extremely satisfied. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Had severe heel pain and now I feel great. Very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Doctor Moyles is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since I was a child and I was always self conscious especially during summer. Finally I met someone who recommended Dr. Moyles. I think I made a right choice, I'm very happy with the results and my foot looks beautiful now. I can't believe that I waited so long to have this done. It's totally worth it and Dr. Moyles is the best at applying his expertise to do it for you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have had chronic pain for years following a severe injury several years ago. I have been to a multitude of physicians who were unable to help me. I was finally referred to Dr. Moyles and what a blessing. He was able to give a diagnosis and even thought I required surgery, I am now pain free and have my life back. He spent the time necessary to communicate to me and never rushed from the room. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Jared B. Moyles's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)