Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Earnest

It was my 3 year old's first dentist appointment ever and they were SO good with her! They made it such a positive experience!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This is the best Dentist in town! Dr Earnest is so skilled and gentle and nice! Our family loves her! Her staff is just AWESOME! They really go the extra mile to help with our insurance problems. I now realize how much more this staff does for us to make sure our insurance company is covering our care properly. Dr Earnest takes the time to make sure my kids are doing their part too, she really cares! Thanks Dr Earnest and Team!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

As a parent I can tell you that Dr Earnest is great with my kids! The only time I could not be with my kids was when she was taking X-rays. I can assure any parent that Dr Earnest would never bar you from being with your kids. The wonderful staff asked me to let my youngest go by themselves and you know what, they did fine on their own. It was my oldest that wanted me to be there! I am not a helicopter parent so I was fine with letting my kids go back by themselves. Love the staff, they are really friendly and laugh all the time, very fun experience!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

This dentist took over from my previous one. I am a Mom of three daughters who will NOT be back. Parents are forbidden from staying with their children while they are receiving care. When the policy is questioned, you are told that they know what is best for your child. Condescending and unaccomodating. We will be finding a more family-friendly practice!

Submitted May 13, 2012