Ratings for Dr. Aimee L. Tieu

Well worth the wait to get my first appointment. I am very impressed by Dr. Tieu's patience to explain my options and offer some solutions to things I thought I had to accept as a normal part of aging. What a pleasant surprise that her staff all took the time to look me in the eye and actually smile. A marked difference from the staff at Healthfirst's Gateway office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Went for a second opinion. I was told I had IC and precancerous cells. She took time to talk with me and come up with a treatment plan to verify my previous diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Aimee Tieu is a knowledgeable and skilled urogynecologist. She took the time to explain all options for my condition in order for me to make an informed choice. I will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

This practice should be ashamed on how it treats patients. I called 6 times and there no answer. I went personally to the office and spoke to a secretary. I had a knee replacement on Oct. 20, had an UTI and was treated in NJ for it. Ehen I returned saw my doctor in Melbourne who was not able to diagnose pain / pressure on my bladder despite lab tests. At 5:11 PM I got a called from the office. Again I explained my my situation and that my doctor referred me to Dr. Tieu and I was offered an appointment for February 2016. What a joke. Are they serious ? I was not calling them to schedule a vacation at their resort, I called because I needed a specialist. See some one else, if this is an indication on how they treat patients .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

What a great team Dr. Tieu has. Dr. Tieu is very knowledgeable, takes her time explaining things to me. She has changed my life so much. It shows through her team she is a wonderful caring person. We are truly blessed to have her here.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Tieu is one of the nicest and most caring doctors I have ever seen. She is also very knowledgeable and very gentle. I have suffered over 5 years with pudenal nerve pain, seen many doctors and have gotten very little relief. I was referred to Dr Tieu after 7 or 8 surgeries from other physicians. She told me upfront that she would not be able to cure my problem but would do all that she could to make life more comfortable for me and she has truly done her best. I appreciate all she has tried to do for me. At least she has time for me when many of the specialists in the big cities were there to do the surgery and very little follow up. We are so blessed to have her in this city.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Tieu is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever used. I trust her completely and appreciate how she explained everything to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She made my whole experience much easier by her caring ways. She changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

took the time to listen to the issue I was having provide first treatment that has helped my symptoms

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Aimee L. Tieu's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)