Ratings for Dr. Ryan Bauer

This review is for Dr. Ryan Bauer. I was staying in Colorado Springs and managed to have a contact lost in my eye. Slightly panicked being away from from home I looked up the best Optometrist in the area. I came across Dr. Bauer and his staff and had a wonderful experience. If I lived in the area I would 100% go to him because he was very professional, his office was top notch and he assured me that I would get to keep my eye unharmed :) Thanks again Dr. Bauer for being the man!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Bauer was very helpful with my son. He is in kindergarten and had trouble seeing the board in class. School recommended I make an appointment. The doctor made great recommendations on how to help him, what his prescription meant, and what his other choices were further down the road such as contacts, corrective surgery, and glasses. He is great with children. Great service. Go see him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Rude and very unhelpful. He attempted to make me feel inferior with his attitude and comments. He also refused to listen to my situation and made unprofessional accusations. Will never go back nor recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Ryan Bauer's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)