Ratings for Dr. Christine S. Humphrey

This doctor changed my Rx without consulting me and when I asked her to explain what she had in mind, she seemed to take the question personally, as if I was attacking her competence, when I was only trying to garner information about how she intended to treat my condition.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

She took time with me and rwememberesd what had been discusses prior. Unfortunately she is no longer at tribal and there are no referals

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Humphrey was a good listener but also put things in my medical records that were untrue and very personal. I say watch what you say to her. Also I saw her at least once or twice a month for bowl issues. She only did tests that I requested, made me feel stupid and made it clear that she did not want to waste resources on me. When one is not going to the bathroom, I dont see doing tests as wasting resources. I finally had to switch Dr.'s and wish I would have done this a looooong time ago. Watch what you say to her, she puts everything in your medical records.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

She is fantastic, listens, answers questions and is super easy to talk to! I actually enjoy going to see her because I know I'm going to laugh and have a good time while I am there!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011