Ratings for Dr. Bryce E. McManus

Professional, attentive, warm, caring. Doesn't push money-making products

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was nervous about seeing another chiropractor after my Dr retired but I'm sooo glad I did! Dr Bryce is wonderful. I had almost constant pain in my hip and leg and she worked miracles and got me back to pain free after several visits. Now I see her one a month to keep me in tip top shape! I would certainly recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I had never been to a chiropractor before and was nervous about my shoulder injury. Bryce was able to explain what was wrong as well as what she was doing and why in a way I could understand. My shoulder has never been better. She has been very helpful in providing various stretches to help prevent reoccurrences. Her work has allowed me to continue to do what I enjoy-exercise and golf.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. McManus is fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable, skilled, thorough and compassionate. I always get excellent care every time I see her and I always leave her office feeling great. Her treatments have relieved my back and neck pain and headaches. She makes great recommendations about things I can do to enhance my health, increase my energy level and reduce stress. She always spends a lot of time with me and never makes me feel rushed. I am very grateful that I found her. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I love this Doctor! She is not at all scary and gently moves my joints instead of doing the "crack" that I was nervous about. Her academic record is very impressive but her caring nature is even more impressive. She spends so much time with me and makes me feel 100% better every time I leave her office. She is like a physical therapist/massage therapist that your insurance pays for!!! Highly, highly recommend for everyone from young athletes to older weekend warriors like me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

This is not your typical chiropractor as she does not adjust the spine. She is more of a sports or injury chiropractor, where she performs massage on the injured tissue, applies ultrasound, electric stimulation for healing and kinesitaping over the injuries or strains as needed. Having said all of that, I will say that she is very caring, nurturing, excellent at what she does, and you get results! I went for a few injuries that I sustained(separate times) and she did all of the above and I saw results sooner than injuries I have had in the past. She also does not say that you need to come back unnecessarily, as some chiropractors are known to do. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Outstanding...very smart, caring, follow through is unbelievable. Completely took care of major shoulder issue. Completely recommend. Takes time with you to explain everything.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012