Ratings for Dr. Mankirat Gill

Please read goggle review. Worst doc ever seen disrespecting her own patients. She is hurting her own business. She also threatened older patients and neglect them. I did report to dental board and California dental association. Please do so if doc noticed with threatened behavior. We need community of good providers who can efficiently take care of their patients. I have noticed people comaining about het behaviour on goggle and she tried to justified with anger issue with their patients that's why they are doing negative comments. There is really she needs to improve in her behaviour and clinic staff by taking It positively rather defending her self. Doc does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Gill for a second opinion a treatment plan proposed by another local dentist - not too far from her office. I was happy to find that all I needed was a redo on an existing filling and another filling. Other dentist had told me I needed one root call and two crowns. I am glad I sought a second opinion. I recommend her for all general dentistry needs.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Gill and her staff is very friendly,welcoming,and very helpful!:). I am a patient for over two years now and I do not have any insurance any longer, but coming to the office when needing services, Dr. Gill had worked with me on all work needing to be done such as fillings, deep cleaning, and extraction. Dr. Gill has helped me and my family receive theses services by not only providing me with affordable services, she has provided me with a company called "Care Credit" that makes it easy to apply for and affordable monthly payments. Her staff along with herself has made me feel very relaxed from the moment you enter her office. I was so relaxed during my visit I almost fell asleep, but I was safe and comfortable. Dr. Gill is very patient and understanding of your comfort level and constantly makes sure you feel no pain. Truly you can tell she enjoys her job and values her patients and staff. I truly would recommend her services to anyone that needs her services.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Well, recently I had a tooth cracked in half. I assumed it needed yanking and I still lingered for a month trying to piece together what I was going to do. I was a travel nurse from Texas and new to Fresno area and had to Google a dentist since I had nothing to go on. I sucked it up and found Dr. Gill's office here on RateMDs. On my first visit, I had digital imaging done. Dr. Gill explained every issue and fix option concisely, and with surprising speed yet with nary a feeling of hurriedness. That is how I would do it. Perfect. I came in the next morning for my removal session; 2 wisdom teeth and the broken tooth - kiss it goodbye. I waited for some shooting pain or rough yanking to happen, but it never did. I didn't even feel like my wisdom teeth were actually "pulled". The broken tooth needed extra work, but even that was not so bad in retrospect. Total preparedness. Seamless visit. Excellent work. Waiting for another visit now.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

She is one of the worst dentist in the town. She is not proficient in her skills. She did worst cleansing job on my teeth. She finished it in 10 minutes. On top that she give me lot of pain in my gums and one of my gum starts bleeding. I would not recommend her to anybody .Better go to some experienced dentist . She lacks skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Great customer Serice ! I moved to Fresno a little over a year ago and had to find a new dentist. I narrowed my options down to location and Cosmetic Dentists. I chose Aesthetic Edge because of all of the great reviews online and I have to say that I'm extremely happy with my decision. I've had about three or four appointments already and I continue to be impressed with the friendly service, comfort and professionalism the office maintains. I should add that I had a minor issue with one invoice but the matter was quickly resolved. Love, love, love this office and I would HIGHLY recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

This is an awful dentist! Will never go there again!!! I have never had a bad dentist experience before, this was by far the worst dentist I have ever had. If you are thinking about going here, do not do it, unless you want your mouth to be in pain. Dr. Gill did not take her time. She rushed the cleaning and hurt my gums. I flinched and she knew I was in pain. She did not apologize or do anything different when she knew she was hurting my me. The reason why I went to this dentist was because I was looking for someone more affordable. I know now you get what you pay for. Dr. Gill is a terrible dentist! Do not waste your time or money there!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Wonderful dentist! She put my fears to rest and was very accommodating with appointments. I am a reluctant patient when it comes to dentist but I wouldn't hesitate to see her every 6 months.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011