Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Price

Dr. Price refused to care for my newborn daughter and 4 other children because I requested to follow an alternate vaccine schedule. He would not even speak directly with me, but rather had his office manager tell me over the phone as I was trying to make my daughters newborn visit that he suggests I find another pediatrician - and refused to book me an appointment. No recommendations or assistance - 4 days postpartum with my fifth child, just having relocated 2 months earlier and established my older children in his practice. It's a shame because the office is otherwise very nice. These days parents aren't allowed to have much say in the healthcare plans for their infants- even if they have 9 years of pediatric nursing experience. I wouldn't recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Did not feel comfortable with the medical care and treatment that I received.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

i think he is wonderful and very informative... the staff is great especialy Heidi. they handle everything at the office and you leave there feeling better. Franklin Holmes

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr Price is never to busy to see or speak with his patients. your concern for your patients Dr Price is a gift other can't compare. and a BIG thank you to your staff I have been with you for many years and even after you moved. thank you again for everything that you have done for me

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

GREAT Doctor, wonderful staff. Dr. Price and his staff are very helpful and informative. I have been a patient of Dr.Price's for many, many years. I live in Colonie & Dr. Price is all the way up in Malta, but he's well worth the drive to Malta :) I highly recommend Dr. Price to all prospective patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Price is an extremely knowledgeable, caring, and thorough doctor. He always makes sure all of my questions are answered and that I'm comfortable with the treatment he suggests. He usually offers options, sometimes natural ones, and doesn't just recommend prescription medication like so many other doctors tend to do. He also explains things very well and will reexplain when asked. I feel very lucky to have found a doctor that I can trust. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants to receive the best health care available.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Price is by far the best doctor I have seen in years, we have lived in several states in the past 6 years, and finding a new doctor is always a challenge. Dr. Price is a great doctor, he takes his time with you and cares about what you have to say. I would recommend him to anyone. My entire family uses his practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Best Dr I have had in years. Takes his time & listens to your concerns. Always on time. Very Friendly Staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I go to Stephanie who is a physicians asst with Dr. Price and I think she is great! Friendly and takes her time with here patients

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Excellent doctor. I have been going to Dr. Price for 4 years and I would recommend him to everyone...he's the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Marc D. Price's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)