Ratings for Dr. Jon Trister

I can't even believe the negative comments that are posted. Dr. Trister has ALWAYS gone above and beyond for his patients. I recommended him to all my friends . My husband and I have nothing but praise for Dr. Trister. You may wait a little longer at times but all good Dr's don't rush their patients .He is a very caring and knows what treatment is best E t Dr. Both my husband and I had issuand he will always recommend a specialist if needed. We have NO complaints after the years. I've had prolotherapy with great success. He is just one of the Best Doctors ever! He is always there for us.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

have bad discs in lower back. He has kept me out of surgery for 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

very rude doctor, his staff also, they will put you on hold for 20 minutes and hang up on you after but when you go into the office all they do is chat and not even pick up the phone. my blood results came out bad and noone bothered to call me until i called them 3 times, and was told no news is good news, no no news means you haven't looked at my records and i get to spend two days in the hospital because of you. he has also perscribed me oxycodone MULTIPLE times knowing i wish to not take any narcotics. he never listens to the issues that one may be having and makes up completely different reasons as to why one may be in pain. i asked for a simple refferal to a specialist, but NO! he wanted blood work and to do tests in his lab which he always runs really expensive tests. multiple "follow ups" of him not helping. just horribe.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The previous comments accurately describe what I have experienced with Dr. Trister, too. I would like to add that he is in fact an amazing doctor in his own right but no human being can be amazing for 50 patients in a given day and I think that is a huge part of why the quality of care isn't there and the patient satisfaction isn't either. The staff are the best part of his practice! I hear he takes excellent care of them. Dear Jon-Less is more.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have been his patient for about 8 years. I have had long waits for appointments, I have had short waits. I walked out of one appointment after more than a hours wait, as I had to return to work and could not wait any longer. Dr. T has a different view of some medical situations, and was trained differently from American medical students, and goes off on a tangent at times. I go there for primary care as he is an internist. I am satified with my treatment, but seem to have been handed off to a nurse practitioner for most of my care for some reason. Am I satisfied with my care? Yes and no. Do I have access if I have a problem? Yes, usually if not that day, the next. (As expected).

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have been Dr. Trister's patient for years and trust him completely. He has helped me recover from severe soft tissue damage without surgery as well as improved my overall health. Yes you may have to wait to see him, but any good doctor should be more concerned with their patients than the clock and he is. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

The worst doctor i have known. Rude,arrogant,considers himself as a deputy of G-D on Earth. My friend almost lost her leg because Trister put cast on the leg, the pain was tremendious. When a cast was cut, it looked like a raw meet but thanks to real professional the leg was possible to save. She has a diabet and did not want to remember this event. Many people now changed Trister for more compassionate and knoledgeable doctors. As himself, his staff is very rude, inpatient besides Tammy - PN.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

He is a smart dr. but he is not very helpful. He doesn't really listen to me when i tell him whats wrong. and often says it will go away on its on. They have the worst staff. they are very rude on the phone and in person. and they never have any available appointments. often when i call they say they can see me in a couple weeks. when u are sick today how is it going to help to see your doctor 2 weeks later? also when they do have apts you show up on time and you end up waiting 1 hour or more before u are seen.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Good Dr to a point. Would not hear me out. He pretty much told me how i feel and what I want. All I wanted was for him to try to help me with my pain and he said it will go away on its own. Its been 3 YEARS still in pain and hasn't gone away.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Jon Trister's Credentials

• Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Med Univ, Lviv, Ukraine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal