Ratings for Dr. Alyssa L. Keller

She is a great Dr. Will go out of her way to carry thru what she stared Dr. Keller goes the extra mile for you. She has been great for me and my family. Very kind and understanding, she can identify with me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Excellent doctor. Warm and punctual. Encouraging and helpful. Did not rush but listened well. Very knowledgeable and attentive to my pain. I wish all doctors spent more time with their patients as Dr. Keller does. So thankful there are doctors like her out there.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Staff a little slow at getting information back on test. But Dr. Keller spent a good deal of time with me and consistently searched for an answer to my symptoms. Many doctors would have passed on me but she stayed diligent until we discovered my new illness. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I feel as though no matter what you are there for she doesn't seem assertive and not willing to help you get better better sooner. some of the staff is very argumentative and often rude at times.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Alyssa L. Keller's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)