Ratings for Dr. Brock J. Cookman

Positive, proactive. Scheduled a series of tests that lead to the first step in correcting the problem I was experiencing. Tests covered all the possibilities that it wasn't heart related. Saved a lot of time on my part by being so proactive. Not sure of my last appointment, so it was a guess on my part.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This was my first appointment with Dr. Cookman. He was on time and didn't leave me sitting around for a long time. He was very professional and thorough. He took time to listen and answer my questions. I hope to continue to have him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Met with DR. Cookman 6 month follow up from open heart surgery. Spent more than enough time with me and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Was very pleased my visit with Dr Cookman. Anxious for my next visit!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Cookman was very pleasant to have as a Dr. He told me that he does not know why my heart is doing what it is. but wants to have a ulta sound done to find out why it does what it does. He has done more then any other Dr.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Cookman was very friendly. He also seemed to know some of my history. This was my very first time seeing him. So he had to have taken the time to look at my records. Liked him very much. Excellent

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Had a good discussion on my present medications. I thought he was attentive to my concerns. I enjoyed the conversation that we had. I will be making an appointment with him in the future.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Cookman seemed quite capable and put me at ease right away. Not sure if you're asking about my appointment or about the procedure I had on Feb 27.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have great faith in Dr. Cookman. He took the time to listen to me and to explain my condition and treatment. I am happy that he is my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Quick trip in to check on results of test...!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017