Ratings for Dr. Brock J. Cookman

I have been a patient at your facility since November 2016. I have been hospitalized 4 times, many procedures done, and many appointments between cardiology and my general physician. I have had many nurses, Doctors and blood drawers. I have always had a good experience and have been very satisfied with my visits. I will miss Dr Cookman but wish him and his family the best of luck in their new venture in life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The appointment was on time. The nurse was friendly. The doctor does a great job explaining my questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

The appointment went well. I got my meds figured out and I am doing better at night with the racing heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Cookman.....this was a follow up appt. from one year ago on heart calcium number.....results were found in earlier test.....which I was told should see dr. everything was fine and was told by Dr. Cookman that this were normal numbers and all was fine.....I was very satisfied and am glad to be a pt. with this office

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Cookman and the staff were amazing. They provided outstanding treatment and care and literally saved my life. My artery disease had progressed to a critical point and their professional care (stents) has me on my feet, back to work and living an active life again. This is my second outstanding experience with the Cardiology Team. Years ago I had extensive coronary bypass surgery that restored me to a normal lifestyle. My sincere thanks to Dr. Cookman and deepest appreciation to the Cardio folks for a job well done! I remember you with deepest gratitude in my prayers Dave B.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My local physician scheduled my appointment and I was very pleased with the entire appointment including the facility, the provider, and the staff. I appreciated the provider coming to the local facility to see me saving me an extended trip to Mason City. I have not received my results; but this is to be done on October 11, 2017.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had a good experience with dr. Cookman. He was friendly and explained about a-fib. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Positive, proactive. Scheduled a series of tests that lead to the first step in correcting the problem I was experiencing. Tests covered all the possibilities that it wasn't heart related. Saved a lot of time on my part by being so proactive. Not sure of my last appointment, so it was a guess on my part.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This was my first appointment with Dr. Cookman. He was on time and didn't leave me sitting around for a long time. He was very professional and thorough. He took time to listen and answer my questions. I hope to continue to have him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Met with DR. Cookman 6 month follow up from open heart surgery. Spent more than enough time with me and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017