Ratings for Dr. Amy P. Vail

My experience with Dr. Amy Vail has been life changing. She has a warm healing energy in her work that radiates through her knowledge and insight. She intuitively knows what I need before I even do and in just 2 visits, the way I view myself and life in general has changed radically for the better. She's challenged me to grow beyond what I thought possible and has helped me find a new positive perspective on life. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Vail is so helpful, so kind and so insightful. I have seen other therapists, however none of them put things together the way she does. I understand myself and my life in a different way now, and feel so much better about myself!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Amy Vail is quite extraordinary, after several therapists throughout my life I felt her healing powers seep into our sessions slowly warming the room and each time I left my glow from this was truly apparent

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Some people have a gift to heal. Amy vail is one of those rare gifted healers who through a variety of methods seems to be able to hone in on and treat what bothers me. I have dedicated the time to visit her as I know it will be of benefit to my emotional well being in the future!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Vail is am amazing healer. I find myself feeling better after each visit. She is a fantastic therapist!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Amy uses her extensive knowledge of the human psyche along with her strong intuition. Amy's supportive, honest and un-intimidating approach helps guide her patients to finding more ease and understanding in their lives. I have grown and progressed greatly from my sessions with Amy and highly recommend her sessions to anyone looking for guidance in their work, relationships and life in general.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

First and foremost Amy was a friend of mine, she watched grow up. From a spectator/friend and doctors perspective my behaviors as an adult were digressing rapidly due to an alcohol/drug addiction that often left me feeling alone and suicidal to say the least. Not to mention destroying any hope of a solid relationship I had. Thats when she reached out to me. To a person feeling alone as I was it is difficult to let anybody in but she broke through the surface. Often i know most do not take into account that people care about you or loose hope, but self pity is most often the catalyst to that. Anyway I was not ready and in the year to come I broke. For whatever reason a person may be lost and alone I can assure you that Amy's expertise in listening and finding a way to overcome (for me some definite childhood trauma and grief) the past is incredible. More simply as humans we do not always recognize what is hurting us until it is broken into simpler terms. Then we can begin to heal.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Amy is amazingly helpful!! She is great putting difficult ideas and relationship dynamics into easy to understand terms and helps you to apply simple techniques to really improve your life. She is always positive, loving, supportive, realistic, and funny. She gives you challenges to help you move more quickly down your path of healing and relationship improvement. I attribute the positive turn-around in my relationship solely to her advice and expertise. She is awesome!!! I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Vail is a remarkable psychologist and teacher. She has a deep level of medical understanding that has helped both of my daughters deal with some difficult family issues. However, it is Dr. Vail's wisdom about life that makes her such a powerful healer. Over the years, I have worked with many psychologists across the United States. Dr. Vail would be the only psychologist I could rate as a perfect 5. In fact, rate you Doctor really should have a "WOW FACTOR" rating on helpfulness and knowledge that would go beyond a 5 rating. We generally leave Dr. Vail's office with a new awareness and understanding about life ...WOW!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

When you work with Dr. Vail, you get more than a psychologist... she is an extremely intuitive person who offers more to her clients than simple counseling. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012