Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Mote

I do not recall the amount I paid for Dr. Mote's services. I have medicare as my primary insurance and Blue Cross/Blue Shield as secondary. I did have to pay some because of my deductible and also some of the extra test I had them do in addition to the general physical. Dr. Mote is very listens carefully and spend whatever time he needs to with you but is very professional.He listens and really tries to work with you not to just hand you a prescription but tries to help you find the root of the health, diet, sexual or whatever problem you have.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. Dr. Mote is easy to talk to, regardless of the medical issue that is being discussed and always take great care to consider the views of his patients. He takes the time to answer my questions, and go through all the possible ways to treat my disease.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Best doctor I ever had for my kids. He delivecred one of my kids and always talked to me like a human being.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Mote is great and we would recommend our friends and family see him. He is kind, caring and listens! He has helped me greatly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Christopher J. Mote's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 2012)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal