Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Bock

Dr Bock is one of best physicians I have had the pleasure to know! Not only is an excellent surgeon, he is a genuinely kind, compassionate, and caring individual! His staff are quality people that have been more than helpful and compassionate! I thank all of his staff and himself for making me feel like I was an important patient! Awesome experience!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Ive never felt more cared about as a patient than from Dr Bock! Hes amazing!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Bock is one of the most caring & compassionate doctors' I have ever been to. He truly listens to your concerns & gives options of care needed, only suggesting surgery as a last resort. I highly recommend Dr. Bock if you are searching for an outstanding podiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Bock's experience and training was impressive based upoin other patients testimony so we went with him. His skill as a surgeon gave my wife the opportunity to walk and have a normal life again as opposed to being in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Christopher D. Bock's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Amerigroup