Ratings for Dr. Meghan D. Barroner

From the moment you walk into the door you feel like you are part of the Oral Care Family. Rose at the desk is the best and makes sure the whole process is a flawless one. Dr. Barroner's assistants are there to keep you calm throughout the whole experience and are there to answer as many questions you may have. I went in so nervous about my tooth extraction and future implant that i was sweating prior to the procedure. After Dr. Barroner came in showed me my xrays and explained the many options and best practice to continue with I was not worried at all. I honestly can't wait to go back and get my implant because you are felt and treated like family. Dr. Barroner and her family and staff are the best in the business and you will get the best treatment for your dental health.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Great experience, I would highly recommend. My son needed wisdom teeth extracted and only had a small window of time he would be home. They were even willing to come in on a day off to perform the extraction if need be. Though 2 of his teeth were impacted, he experienced very little pain afterwards, no swelling and was back to normal in no time at all. Dr. Barroner was available after hours for any questions as well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Excellent, caring treatment. Dr. Barroner was extremely considerate of my comfort during a very complicated extraction. Dr. Barroner and all members of her staff answered all my questions thoroughly and courteously. I will recommend her services to anyone needing oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Caring, Client focused and Professional doctor teamed with a great Practice Administrator that makes this a very welcoming practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great Experience. I was scared of the procedure I needed but the doctor made it quick and painless.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017