Ratings for Dr. Flora Treger

I don't know what I would do if she ever retires! I would miss her! She's compassionate, caring, very knowledgeable, thorough, spends time with you ... I can't say enough good things about her! She's fabulous!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Truly the most caring, warm and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. I have NEVER in today's world know a doc who makes house visits, but Dr. Treger does. I wish there were more people like her in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Always listens to me. Never makes me feel rushed. Not always on time, but that's probably because she's giving her other patients the same excellent care she gives me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

dr treger is wonderful.she is so comforting and down to earth.her examinations are are thorough. she is very easy to talk to,and at one's appt. she never rushes you. she asks questions and listens intently. she is a wonderful dr. and a wonderful person. i trust her judgement. if a pt. calls to ask a question, she always calls you back and listens and talks to you in conversation and refers or adivses. she never talks so you don't understand what she is saying. she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr,Treger is amazing! I totally owe my mom's life/good health to her. She found the tiniest lump which ended up being breast cancer and referred my mom to a specialist immediately and now everything is okay. She doesn't pretend to know everything and immediately gets you directly to someone who does. She is so kind and down to earth I feel so comfortable talking to her about anything. Dr. Treger is a great woman!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr Treger may not have been familiar with the tests one pt mentioned, however, I have never known her not to refer to specialist who would be familiar or investigate the information herself. She is always there for questions, compassion and in my opinion knowledge. She is absolutely the best consummate doc in the universe. I would rather have a doctor admit s/he does not know an answer and investigate it than give some bogus answer or say the test is not related to given situation when s/he has no real clue. Dr Treger ROCKS!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Treger is brilliant and kind. I feel so taken care of by her. I trust that she knows what I need, and I appreciate that she takes the time to ask, and listen, to see how I am doing, in all areas of my life. I talk to her about my family, my job, my worries, as well as my aches and pains. Sometimes her caring attitude has brought me to tears . Although her office moved, I drive 50 minutes to go there. I never have to wait long, and the parking is great. The office staff is cheerful and good natured, but professional as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Treger and her colleagues (4 women in the office, I think) specialize in Women's Internal Medicine. She always takes time to talk with me; NEVER have I felt rushed. Careful to run and double check tests (thorough) to a fault. Usually returns calls at the end of the day. Even after I moved I continue to drive nearly an hour to keep her as my doc. Last, the ONLY reason I gave her 4 instead of 5 on knowledgeable is b/c I've mentioned some newer tests I read about in magazines and she's not familar with them--maybe they're not very common yet.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2006

Dr. Flora Treger's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare