Ratings for Dr. Danielle K. Stovaw

Dr. Stovaw was unaware of who performed breast MRI's. When I explained that the imaging facility she was referring me to didn't do this type of imaging, Dr. Stovaw told me I was wrong. And, she added, "if I needed a breast MRI because of previous breast reconstruction due to cancer I should've seen an oncologist". Wow, even though I'm cancer free. Just needed to confirm I was still CA free. Extremely unprofessional, arguing with a patient, especially when one of her numerous staff could've made a phone call to confirm this. I won't be back!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Potter was born and raised in Hawaii. She is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. We need to keep her as she is a huge asset to the islands. It is rare to get a local to practice medicine in Hawaii. It is even more rare to have a local want to come back to the island. Thank you Dr. Potter for wanting to give back to the community.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014