Ratings for Dr. Nadra Moulayes

I never write reviews on doctors but felt it needed in this case..office staff hardly ever answers phone or returns messages..loses paperwork and testing report results...dr. Is belittling with no bed side manner and of no help..had to wait weeks for an appt just to get test results which I had to bring as they couldn't find them ...do not recommend her to anyone..very upsetting and unhelpful experience

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is a horrible doctor She walks around likes shes the most beautiful woman in the world horrible bedside manner She is not a caring doctor She doesnt take her time with you as a patient shes all about how much money She can make i would not recommend her to anyone i knew She needs to go back to school and learn how to be more caring to her patient take the time with them return phone calls what i was going threw at a real scary time in my life She just made my situation worse.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! She cared more for the male staff than for her patients (me). I may also add that she was inappropriately dressed in the office as well as in the hospital setting. I went to St. Joe's because I have a relative that works as a nurse on the floor. I appreciated the nursing staff. However, just the lack of respect and communication from Dr. Moulayes made me go to another doctor in the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012