Ratings for Dr. Veronica E. Sanmartino

I've been looking for a good dentist for a while now, since I moved to Miami a year ago. I found the perfect one! The staff is helpful, the doctor is knowledgable and friendly. I feel like I'm part of the family. I'm so lucky my friend recommended me to her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My entire family has been going to Dr Sanmartino for over ten years now and she's one in a million dentist. Her honesty, dedication to her patients, her caring ways has made us stay with her for so long as she is a true professional. Her office is very clean and the staff very friendly and eager to help with your particular situation. I highly recommend her. J. Mendez.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Recently went for my routine cleaning and check up and I am thankful that the dental work done by Dr. Sanmartino is still in perfect condition after over a decade. She is honest and conservative and always so pleasant. Her staff is so accommodating and eager to help. They all make me look forward to coming back. But best of all, my teeth are in great shape because of the quality care I have received. I highly recommend Dr. Sanmartino.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Great experience! Knowledgable doctor and staff, punctual, and easy to book an appointment. They explain everything about the treatment and my insurance.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This is the worst dental practice that I have ever been to in my life. Before you walk into this office get a second opinion. I asked if they accepted my insurance and they said yes but then they wanted me to pay out of pocket. I lost a tooth to do a crown, and then they did not complete the work promised. My tooth was sound, however I was told otherwise just for them to rip me off! I lost my tooth for the rest of my life! The dentist lied and misconstrued the whole situation for her benefit! I do not recommend for anyone to go to this office. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Submitted July 18, 2014

Be ready to hear everything and anything that does not really need to be done with your teeth, but just because Sanmartino needs more business. I went into her office in 2008, and ending up hearing that I need 3 root canals. I went there just for cleaning purposes at that time. Here we are after 4.5 years, and not even one root canal was needed. You should get a second opinion before this lady does anythnig with your teeth!!!

Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr San Martino have been my dentist for 12 years. She is a sweetheart, very professional, knowlegeable and caring. Her staff is super friendly and efficient. I recommended Dr San martino 100%

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Her dentistry is excellent and I never feel the needle. She is caring and her staff is great too. I actually look forward to the visits.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010