Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Gleason

I am a patient of Dr. Gleason and I absolutely adore him! We lost our baby and when I found out I was alone. He sat with me util I was able to compose myself long enough to walk outside and call my husband. He was not able to perform my surgery but Dr. Morrison was there and she is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is very knowledgable and caring. He takes time to listen to your concerns and takes time to check out issues you may be worried about. Very good staff - the nurses always call you back timely with any questions you may have!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I not only have the privilege of being one of Dr. Gleason's patients, I've also had the pleasure of working with him in the OR. He is extremely knowledgeable, considerate and compassionate about his patients and is an all around sincere person who truly cares and it shows! Thanks doc for all your hard work!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Totally amazing doctor. Went to him after being failed by another OB/GYN in the area and he knew what my fertility issue was in one visit and has worked with me even after 2 miscarriages. Is very caring and listens to everything you say.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Douglas S. Gleason's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)