Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Pace

I love doctor Pace! He makes you feel like you are the only one that he is caring for when you visit him. Never rushes you, explain everything so well, he’s interested in who you are, and he makes you feel comfortable. He personally called me from his office to give me results from a test I did. I feel so comfortable with him and he always has a chat with my husband and I when we see him. It’s always something unrlated to the visit just batting to make sun feel comfortable. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I've ever seen. He always goes above and beyond for my family and I. I had some complications during my pregnancy and ended up in the ER around 2 am. Dr Pace was there immediately and spent the night trying to organize the best care for us. It must have been at least 8:00 am before he left. He came to check up every day I was in the hospital, even on his day off. He continues to do everything he possibly can for us. And when he has exhausted all of his options, he makes sure we get to a doctor who can do more, as quickly as possible (and the staff has always done a great job at getting me quick appointments). He and the staff always greet us with smiles and make us feel important. I highly recommend Dr. Pace to anyone looking for a caring, intelligent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Very knowledgable and caring. Very helpful and personable. Sees you as a person, not just a patient, and never as money. Personal favorite doctor over many.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Pace is very thoughtful, he takes time to listen to you and then to explain and be sure you understand. He even drew a diagram on the exam paper when I saw him to explain something to me, I was so impressed! He is a very thoughtful and smart doctor and I would refer anyone to him!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I truly appreciate how thorough Dr. Pace is. Whenever I would ask a question, he would respond and explain the science behind it. This was very useful during my pregnancy and now with my baby as she develops. I wanted a natural birth and Dr. Pace was very open to letting me do whatever I wanted/needed to do. He is a very personable doctor and I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Pace is the best doctor I have ever seen! He's caring, kind and truly listens. With every other doctor I've always felt rushed but Dr.Pace actually takes his time and addresses any and all concerns I might have. He also always has my husband be as involved as possible during my OB appointments. We feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful doctor be a part of this experience with us.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have never written a doctor review, but this is unacceptable. My husband usually sees Dr. Berry, but he was booked out for another month, so he saw Dr. Pace instead. My husband has a well-documented brain injury that causes PTSD symptoms, including agitated, pressured speech that gets worse when he's under stress. Going to the doctor is especially stressful. When he was explaining which medication refills he needed to Dr. Pace, he slipped up and swore. Dr. Pace immediately stopped listening and threatened to kick my husband out for foul language, which only agitated my husband more. He ended up leaving before his anxiety got out of control. I get that we live in a polite society, but what I don't understand is how a doctor can threaten to kick out a patient when the symptom is on the chart right in front of him. He clearly has no understanding of or empathy for mental illness. Thanks for taking a person in immense suffering and making it worse, Dr. Pace.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

ive been seeing him for two years and now my husband sees him. very helpful and extremely caring and on top of checking in on me. helping me with an eating disorder and he is very knowledgable. i love how he explains absolutely everything to me and makes sure i always know the pros and cons to everything medical i do. delivered my baby and is now his doctor. ive never had a doctor that cares so much. we LOVE Dr. Pace

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Love Dr. Pace. The people writing poor reviews for him sound really uneducated and I am do not think their descriptions are reliable at all. I went to Dr. Pace for my first pregnancy and he is still my daughter's pediatrician. I am definitely going to him for my second pregnancy. I think he is awesome and I've never felt more comfortable with a doctor. He's great!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I saw dr. Pace today for the first time , I know when I get sick what I need I want it amoxicillin he refuse to give it to me, which I need it cuz am stating to get a sinus infection am very upset is Friday & I been calling the central Utah clinic in Orem & no one answers is like something is wrong with their phones, I will never see dr. Pace again, my dr is Todd seamons his the best I feel like dr. Pace lye to me , I don't take off from work & paid a co paid on my insurance to have a guy tell me that I don't need antibiotics I feel sick & angry I feel like I got the run around this guy dr. Pace I will never see him again even if am dying cuz I probably would if I see him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Randall W. Pace's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2005)