Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Pace

Very knowledgable and caring. Very helpful and personable. Sees you as a person, not just a patient, and never as money. Personal favorite doctor over many.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Pace is very thoughtful, he takes time to listen to you and then to explain and be sure you understand. He even drew a diagram on the exam paper when I saw him to explain something to me, I was so impressed! He is a very thoughtful and smart doctor and I would refer anyone to him!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I truly appreciate how thorough Dr. Pace is. Whenever I would ask a question, he would respond and explain the science behind it. This was very useful during my pregnancy and now with my baby as she develops. I wanted a natural birth and Dr. Pace was very open to letting me do whatever I wanted/needed to do. He is a very personable doctor and I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Pace is the best doctor I have ever seen! He's caring, kind and truly listens. With every other doctor I've always felt rushed but Dr.Pace actually takes his time and addresses any and all concerns I might have. He also always has my husband be as involved as possible during my OB appointments. We feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful doctor be a part of this experience with us.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have never written a doctor review, but this is unacceptable. My husband usually sees Dr. Berry, but he was booked out for another month, so he saw Dr. Pace instead. My husband has a well-documented brain injury that causes PTSD symptoms, including agitated, pressured speech that gets worse when he's under stress. Going to the doctor is especially stressful. When he was explaining which medication refills he needed to Dr. Pace, he slipped up and swore. Dr. Pace immediately stopped listening and threatened to kick my husband out for foul language, which only agitated my husband more. He ended up leaving before his anxiety got out of control. I get that we live in a polite society, but what I don't understand is how a doctor can threaten to kick out a patient when the symptom is on the chart right in front of him. He clearly has no understanding of or empathy for mental illness. Thanks for taking a person in immense suffering and making it worse, Dr. Pace.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

ive been seeing him for two years and now my husband sees him. very helpful and extremely caring and on top of checking in on me. helping me with an eating disorder and he is very knowledgable. i love how he explains absolutely everything to me and makes sure i always know the pros and cons to everything medical i do. delivered my baby and is now his doctor. ive never had a doctor that cares so much. we LOVE Dr. Pace

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Love Dr. Pace. The people writing poor reviews for him sound really uneducated and I am do not think their descriptions are reliable at all. I went to Dr. Pace for my first pregnancy and he is still my daughter's pediatrician. I am definitely going to him for my second pregnancy. I think he is awesome and I've never felt more comfortable with a doctor. He's great!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I saw dr. Pace today for the first time , I know when I get sick what I need I want it amoxicillin he refuse to give it to me, which I need it cuz am stating to get a sinus infection am very upset is Friday & I been calling the central Utah clinic in Orem & no one answers is like something is wrong with their phones, I will never see dr. Pace again, my dr is Todd seamons his the best I feel like dr. Pace lye to me , I don't take off from work & paid a co paid on my insurance to have a guy tell me that I don't need antibiotics I feel sick & angry I feel like I got the run around this guy dr. Pace I will never see him again even if am dying cuz I probably would if I see him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Pace is incredible! He delivered my last baby and was so wonderful. He made me feel totally at ease and prepared. I have also taken my other children to see him and he is just great with kids. He really knows how to put them at ease and explain things to them at their level. He is calm, easygoing, and has a great sense of humor. You can tell he really cares deeply about his patients and always has their best interest at heart. I love the old-fashioned approach to medicine, where Dr. Pace cares for my whole family and knows us all. He saw me through my pregnancy, follow-up OB, and at the same time he is seeing my children for newborn and well-child checks. The office is a nice, clean, friendly place. I highly recommend Dr. Pace for families who want personalized care and a doctor with lots of heart.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Best doctor. Really liked having him as my OB doctor throughout my pregnancy. He has a calm, friendly personality and makes you feel important as his patient. He also gives you all the time you need to ask questions. I would definitely use him again for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Randall W. Pace's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med