Ratings for Dr. Benjamin G. Larose

Hands down the BEST doctor! He knows so much and never makes you feel inferior to him. He actually cares about his patients and explains things in a way that makes you understand them without a medical background. I trust him

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I hate going to the go the doctors offices to get help over being sick. When I met Dr, LaRose he always listen to what is going on and he fixes it. I would recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

My child hasn't exactly liked going to the doctor's until she met Dr. LaRose. He changed her experience with doctors and made her feel more comfortable and welcomed when going. If she does get sick or anything, she knows he will take of her and treat her as if she was his own child.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. LaRose is amazing! He is very patient, a great listener, explains everything so well and makes me feel like I am his only patient. He always remembers me, my husband and our children when we see him and he seems genuinely interested in our family. My husband was always reluctant to go to the doctor but after he met Dr LaRose he feels like he is seeing an old buddy of his. He returns messages and test results in a thorough timely manner and has even called to see how we are doing after an office visit. I trust him and appreciate his honesty and follow through, he is very open and was humble enough to tell me he "didn't know" for sure what something was and was able to contact a specialist to see me to help him solve the problem. The wait time is generally under 15 minutes and if it is longer the staff communicates with me. Syracuse is very lucky to have Dr. LaRose in our community!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Excellent bed-side manner! Very thorough and knowledgeable. My kids absolutely loved him. I will recommend him to everybody I know. I can't say enough good things about Dr. LaRose, as he is truly a breath of fresh air compared to the majority of today's doctors!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. LaRose is outstanding! The best doctor I have ever seen. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Benjamin G. Larose's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2008)

Oxford