Ratings for Dr. John R. Molland

Fabulous doctor! Fabulous staff! Wouldn't recommend anyone else! Helped us conceive our first child after two failed pregnancies, figured out all the issues ! Just delivered our first baby and it was a fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Do not go here. The doctor/staff have no care or concern for the patient as a person. They are highly unprofessional, and I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Such a disconnect with the patient is hard to come by but this doctor and his practice have found a way to blow my lowest expectations out of the water. Do yourself a favor and go to Joe blow down the block. He will definitely be a better fit. Worst doctor experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Best MOST thorough OBGYN I have ever been to. Really cares and isn't in a rush. Extremely knowledgeable in hormone balance for both female AND males.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I will never go to him ever again. He first told me i had a MASS on my ovary and i needed surgery to remive it. After surgery he told me that it wasnt a mass just a backed up large intestine. A few months later my husband and i found out we were pregnant and he told us that i needed this medicine...then called a week later to say that the tests are weird and that i was no longer pregnant. Went in found out my baby passed away. He never once offered anything to help miscarry or anything. His staff is very rude and will try anything to get you to pay more or leave

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

He was knowledgeable, but after my botched surgery I will not ever recommend him to anyone. He ruined my back. He decided to tighten me up w/o my permission. He sewed me up way too small, when Idiscussed it with him after my recovery period.he was unconcerned and quite crass about it.had to see a different doctor to get that part fixed. But I still can't have relations. I was able to before surgery it's been 6 years. Still can't have relations

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I found the office staff to be very friendly and helpful. I like Dr. Molland - he has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about his job. I had a procedure done that required that a stitch be removed following. However, I was going to be out of town by the time that occurred. The office staff was very concerned about that fact, and I assured them that my husband could remove the stitch based on a prior experience he and I had. The staff called me on the day that it was to come out to be sure I hadn't had any concerns. They also then followed up with me upon my return to town. I have no complaints about Dr. Molland or his staff at this time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Molland performed my sister's hysterectomy. A few weeks later he performed surgery for a prolapsed cervix. A year and 9 months and severe pain and bleeding later, a different Doctor found that Dr Molland didn't use dissolvable stitches and didn't bother to remove them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Molland and his staff were WONDERFUL!!! We just recently moved to the Permian Basin and I was looking for a new OB/GYN. I am SO glad I chose Dr. Molland! He and his staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable. Dr. Molland's bedside could not have been better! I cannot wait until my husband and I decided to start a family!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I went in to confirm my pregnacy which I took 2 hpt and they came back positive, went in and they couldn't tell me if I was pregnant or not. I had to go some clinic to do blood work they said they would call me the next day. I had to call 3 days later to find nothing out they said they couldn't tell if I was pregnant. I went the next day to another dr to find out that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never got to see dr molland his staff is very rude and unhelpful with any questions or concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

DR MOLLAND IS OK, BUT HAS THE WORST OFFICE STAFF. EXTREMELY RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL OR CARING AT ALL. WORST DOCTORS OFFICE IVE EVER DELT WITH.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. John R. Molland's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1991)

HIP