Ratings for Dr. Sarah M. Crickman

Dr. Crickman saw me at the last minute for a horrible sinus infection. She took good care of me. I have seen her multiple times and she is always helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Crickman is a wonderful family physician. She takes care of me, my husband, and my mother. She is very patient and is thorough. She answers all of our questions and is sure that we understand. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Great Doctor. Takes time and ensures that all questions are clearly answered. Superb bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I had 4 different blood tests done in their clinic last DEc 20, 2012 and until this day June 12, 2013 they have not informed me of the result. No follow-up, nothing. They should at least tell their patient if the results were normal or what.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I think I have found the right doctor for me. Dr. Crickman is not only knowlegable, but also patient. She talks to the patient about her observations and schedules follow.up, as appropriate. There is professionalism and courtesy with all the stafff and seemingly a genuine desire to be of assistance.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Crickman spent time with me and listened to my concerns and explained my test results in a way that I could understand.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

At first I thought she might be someone who cared, and I told her that. But she is not what she seems. I had a couple of tests done, and no one from that office called to tell me if they were okay or not. NO ONE! I get phone call the following week from and OB-GYN doctors office telling me that my medical records were sent to their office. I was in shock. I had no knowledge of it and when I finally got a hold of someone there they didn't seem to have any answers. I also sent a letter out asking for a copy of the reports on the tests that were done...and received nothing. On the day I went to see the GYN doctor I called and asked a young lady there to have two blood test reports and on Paps test ready for pickup after 2 PM. As I read the reports I notice that Dr. Crickman doesn't seem to get it. She says I had no back pain....I have back pain all the time...I told her about some sores...she had no idea what it might be from.She did not impress me at all.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Sarah M. Crickman's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Great West