Ratings for Dr. Lindsey V. Calvert

Dr. Lindsey keeps her appointments on time but also allows plenty of time so you don't feel like you are being rushed out like so many clinics operate. I like that she doesn't require X amount of visits for her patients. She looks at each situation and works with the patient to decide the best way to treat the problem - often times with only one visit. She will also give you suggestions to try to avoid having the problem reoccur - whether it's with excercises, ice, heat, massage, etc. She has a wonderful massage therapist who can really help you feel much better too! It's like a medi-spa as she also has an esthetician in the office. Everyone is so nice - it's a friendly office that I enjoy going to. I feel very fortunate to have found Maplewood Wellness Center and would highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr Lindsey is fabulous! I will never go to any other chiropractor again!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Lindsey was amazing! I was in horrible pain! I called at 6pm and they got me in right away even though i was a new patient! She was so sweet! She was very personable and loved my daughter! I will be going back! I could go on and on with how amazing her and her business is!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Highly Recommend!!!! I haven't ever been to a chiro that spends so much time with their patients as she does. She isn't worried about getting you out of there right away to get the next one in right away. I will recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Lindsey V. Calvert's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Des Moines, IA