Dr. Yisachar Greenberg

Ratings for Dr. Yisachar Greenberg

Superb physician. Spent loads of time with me discussing my condition very compassioante and understanding. Took the time to speak to all my physicans personally. Exceelnt way of explaing comlicated problems.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Was nice and polite, however he Performed an unnecessary, invasive procedure

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I have known Dr Greenberg for many years and while it is true that sometimes the waiting room can be very full, people are there for other procedures and not always to see the doctor.Dr Greenberg is very knowledgeable and helpful and almost too much of nag about me coming to see him every 3 months on the dot. He has performed several EP procedures on me I the past 11 years and while I have had many excellent doctors over the years, he is certainly the best in terms of following up on everything each time I visit. His staff are very helpful and really go out of their way as well. when I was in the hospital with the flu, someone or Dr Greenberg stopped by every day to check on me and it did not appear on the bill the way it did when my boss was in a different hospital a couple of years ago and his doctor 'popped in'. If you have a heart condition, make sure you learn as much as you can about it so that you can work with your doctor as a team.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

the doctor paid very little attention to my needs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I had very bad experience with Dr. Y. Greenberg. I'd waited for 3.5 hours because the doctor took several people over me. Then, when he finally took me, he dedicated me only 4-5min. After that, he invited me to his study to talk. He’d managed to say only a few words when he got a phone call. He left me there for another 50min. When I stepped out to check where he is. I saw him coming out of the exam room with another patient. He was very surprised to see me. He totally forgot about me. Maybe he is knowledgeable but he didn't give me a chance to feel that. Instead of being relaxed, I was so stressed which is not good for my heart at all.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Yisachar Greenberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1989)